Since yesterday was officially the first day of autumn in the U.S., I decided to do my first ever Wrap-Up & TBR post (I plan on doing one at the end of every season). This summer was special because not only was I able to read several wonderful novels, but I also created this blog! My three month blogiversary is only four days away, and I wanted to thank all 280 of my followers for the endless love and support you’ve given me throughout this journey.
My Favorite Posts/Pages
- Character Discussion & Mini-Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Review & Discussion
- Author Discussion & Mini-Reviews: Morgan Matson
Of all the books I’ve read this summer, some of my favorites include All the Bright Places, Red Queen, A Court of Mist and Fury, and Six of Crows (review coming soon). I highly recommend them to all lovers of young adult fiction!
These are the books I hope to finish this fall (in no particular order):
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Holding Up the Universe by Jennifer Niven
- This Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
- Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen (thank you to Beth @ Reading Every Night for the recommendation!)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
- And… one more! I’d love to get recommendations for not only autumn but winter as well!
Winter begins December 21st, which gives me three months to finish these. Hopefully, I’m not being overly ambitions and will be able to find the time to read even more!
What was your favorite summer read? What’s on your autumn TBR list? Any suggestions for what I should read next? I’d love to hear your thoughts!