I’m so pleased to announce that I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by four lovely ladies – Jasmine @ How Useful It Is, Pierina @ Pierina Reads, Alex @ Whimsy Pages, and Tammy @ A Word About Books . Thank you all so much, and I highly encourage everyone to visit their wonderful blogs!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 Facts About Myself:
- I cut off six inches of my hair yesterday.
- I took hula dancing lessons a long, long time ago.
- I don’t like salty snacks (popcorn, chips, pretzels, etc.).
- I’m also not too fond of ice cream or chocolate.
- I have a huge sweet tooth for donuts and cake, though!
- I’m of Indian heritage.
- Most of the music I listen to is, embarrassingly enough, “bubble gum” pop. I’ve been trying to branch out to more authentic genres though, and I’d love recommendations!
- Tash @ The Bookie Monsters
- Sammie @ Bookshelves & Biros
- Maja @ Mayathebookexplorer
- Fernanda @ Mystery Date With a Book
- Puput @ Sparkling Letters
- Jessica @ The Awkward Book Blogger
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Paige @ Paige’s Pages
- Michelle @ Addictively Turning Pages
- Amy @ bookwormgirls123
- Calliope @ Calliope the Book Goddess
- Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction
- Fadwa @ Word Wonders
Thanks again to Jasmine, Pierina, Alex, and Tammy for the nominations! Feel free to ignore this if you’ve already received the award, but if you decide to post it, I hope you have as much fun as I did; I can’t wait to read your facts!❤